- We hung out at the house on Fri- and all sang Happy Bday to Papa which Ella sang for most of the day. That night Coop told me "When I pray (talking about his personal prayers in bed), I always say 'I love you Jesus'". Melt my heart!
- Saturdays big hit was the circus and sadly the last time ever to see the circus. I think it's been around for 143? years- part of American history! We met Lani and Anna and their family there. A cute friend watched Linc for us so that was a huge help! We prob enjoyed the show more than the kids. Haven really was into it but Coop asked several times if it was almost over. We did splurge on a toy that we bought outside and on cotton candy. I snocone was $12! So the kids were a little upset that they didn't get one.
I remember going to the circus when I was younger with my mom and siblings. I don't remember too much but do remember parking and remember the acrobats on the ropes. And the elephants (which they didn't have this time because of the animal activist apparently).
- While I took a nap, Matt excited the kids about cleaning up and I came down stairs to a clean place- such a treat!!
- Leaving the circus was quite a circus itself. We waited 20+ min in the parking garage to leave and then got Linc and then had to get something to eat before Matt and I went out to a Vday party. We didn't eat til after 6. Our sitter beat us home which I told her we would have the youngest two in bed before she got there- oops! Before we left, we had Ella and Linc down so it worked out. We had a great evenings with some church friends .
- From a pic- i wake up early and read on the treadmill and often Coop and Haven will come down stairs and see me. So that was my morning view- a book and the kids which usually end up talking more than I do reading.